Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer Blogging

When life gets hectic blogging is something I tend to forget about.  However, I've started keeping a journal or sorts so I figured I'd try to combine the two.  I'm not sure if people even still read this, but there is always stuff I want to share with people and it is easier to share it via a link than remembering.

Anyway, here is a brief list of major events since January when I last posted.  I will elaborate on some later as I get a chance.
  • THON 2012 raised $10.68 million.  Way more than anyone ever though we would considering the events of the preceding months.
  • I visited Bethany and Steph in Texas and was able to see other friends from last summer.
  • I was in the ER twice, diagnosed with migraines, and am still trying to figure everything out.
  • I late dropped my first classes of college.
  • My friends graduated.
  • I went to Peru on a mission trip with ACF through Inca Link.g
  • I have grown so much in my faith as a Christian and hope to continue to grow this summer and the rest of my life.
Now I am back in Texas doing my 4th co-op term at Dow Chemical.  This summer I'm in the plant working as a run plant but my plant is being built so there isn't really a plant to run.  My projects right now are making training modules (PowerPoints) that the operators will use to learn how the equipment works.

No comments:

Post a Comment