These past few days have been weird for me. I've been in all sorts of different moods but none of them have lasted long and some of them have been completely new even for me.
Wednesday was probably one of the best days I've had this semester. Though it was a Wednesday, it was a long day for me. I only had a 2 hr break in the morning and didn't really have breaks for the rest of the day. I did get my friend Steph a guest ticket to come to the PSU-Purdue game while she is in town for Homecoming weekend. That night I had a WEP Wed meeting where most of my girls came which was exciting. Later, when I was walking home, I saw the lights in my friend Katie's house were on so I stopped by and we ended up chatting for half an hr about life and our summers. I left because I was waiting for a text from Em to know when we were going to go for a run. I ended up getting a call at around 10:30 and went up to meet her. We ran for 10 mins, took a stretch break, then ran back and sprinted the last little bit. It was an awesome run and the temperature was great.
Thursday afternoon I was in a mood that was even weird for me. I didn't want to listen to music. I didn't want to watch a movie. I didn't want to see friends. I just ended up laying on my bed for almost an hour in silence and staring at my ceiling. Not really sure why but it was really relaxing. I rarely have any completely quite and still time and it was kind of relaxing.
This weekend is the first canning weekend of the semester and has some interesting stories so far. If I get the chance I'll post them.
No comments:
Post a Comment