I can't believe I leave for Texas on Wednesday! It's already been almost a month since I finished work and now I'm getting ready to leave for a new work adventure. I've done some shopping, packing, and other things to get ready to leave. I'm so excited and so nervous at the same time. Fortunately I'll have a few friends nearby.
I'm excited for new experiences and new people. My past two terms have been at small(er) plants with one (or no) other co-ops. This time I will be at the largest US site with 30-40 other co-ops. I will also be in a completely new environment seeing as I've never been this far away from home on my own nor have I ever been west of where I was last summer in Michigan.
I'm nervous for pretty much the same reasons - not so much the large plant because I've worked at a large plant before but more for the new environment and people.
No comments:
Post a Comment